Creating a store is easy & simple in our latest Aptoide V8 App!
If you don't have Aptoide V8 installed:
- Don't lose more time and go to our installer page: http://m.aptoide.com/installer
Press the "Install Aptoide" button and your download will start shortly.
When the download finishes you can press the "download complete" notification to launch Aptoide installation.
You might have to allow untrusted sources installations if you haven't done this before.
This option is usually under Security Settings in Android:
You can check all the process here:
If you already have Aptoide V8 installed on your device:
- Open the Aptoide App on your device and you'll be on Aptoide Home View, now just open the drawer menu by clicking on the icon and select the option "My Account".
- On the login view press the button "Sign up" and you'll see the sign up fields, where you can insert your email and password.
- Now that you've set-up your account it's time to create your user profile! You'll now see the Create Profile Screen
- On this screen you can take a picture from your camera or select one that already exists on your gallery, this step is optional.
- The username is the name other Aptoide users will see when you comment, share or like anything on Aptoide, choose wisely!
Press continue, and you'll be landed on the store creation view.
- Your store is the place where you upload your apps or share the ones you love with your friends
- Photo: you can take a photo to showoff your store or simply select one from your gallery.
- Store Name: the name of your store is very important, choose it wisely because it cannot be changed.
- Store Theme: each store can have a theme, you can choose one from the several available
Your store is now created
You can now start to upload your favourite apps!