App uploading is possible using our V3 webservices. You can see the full documentation here.
In order to upload an application to your store you'll need an access token. See Getting authenticated to learn how you can obtain one.
Uploading an app
To upload an application, you need several arguments to be sent, from your store's name to the application name. Optional information will be filled with information from other markets, if no information is found an error will be returned.
- repo must be set to your store's name
- apk must contain the .apk file. Content-Type must be set to application/vnd.android.package-archive (Optional, not needed if apk_md5sum is filled).
- description must be set as well (Optional, if in other market ).
- category is an integer value, corresponding to the application category (Optional, if in other market ). Allowed values are:
3 - Comics
4 - Communication
5 - Entertainment
6 - Finance
7 - Lifestyle
8 - Multimedia
9 - News & Weather
10 - Productivity
11 - Reference
12 - Shopping
13 - Social
14 - Sports
15 - Themes
16 - Tools
17 - Travel
18 - Demo
19 - Software Libraries
20 - Arcade & Action (Games)
21 - Brain & Puzzle (Games)
22 - Cards & Casino (Games)
23 - Casual (Games)
24 - News & Magazines
25 - Racing
26 - Music & Audio
27 - Photography
28 - Personalization
29 - Books & Reference
30 - Health & Fitness
31 - Media & Video
32 - Education
33 - Business
34 - Sports Games
35 - Weather
36 - Travel & Local
37 - Transportation
38 - Medical
39 - Libraries & Demo
40 - Personalisation
63 - Transport
1006 - Trivia
1007 - Puzzle
1019 - Arcade Games
1027 - Action Games
1028 - Strategy Games
1029 - Puzzle Games
1030 - Adventure Games
1031 - Word Games
1032 - Casino Games
- rating is an integer value, corresponding to the application age rating (Optional, if in other market ). Allowed values are:
1 - All2 - Pre-Teen (minimal age: 10)3 - Teen (minimal age: 16)4 - Mature (minimal age: 18)
- apk_phone, apk_email and apk_website are all relative to the application's developer and must be set as well. (Optional, if in other market )
- only_user_repo is optional and defaults to false. If set to true the application gets uploaded to the official apps repository as well.
- apk_screenshot is an array of the application's screnshoots. Content-Type must be set to image/jpeg or image/png. Image width must be at least 320px. This param is optional. Max files: 10
- apk_md5sum - If set with the application file MD5 hash, the APK is uploaded ignoring the apk argument. (optional)
curl -X POST 'http://www.aptoide.com/webservices/3/uploadAppToRepo' \
If all goes well you can check the result of the upload by accessing the app's web page url provided in the response. All possible errors are listed in the webservice's documentation.
Additionally if needed you can upload an OBB file. These parameters are optional.
- obb_main is set to the Application OBB main file and will be named like this: main-(apk version code)-(apk package).obb. Content-Type must be set to "application/vnd.android.obb".
- obb_patch is set to the Application OBB patch file and will be named like this: patch-(apk version code)-(apk package).obb. Content-Type must be set to "application/vnd.android.obb".
If using the apk_md5sum parameter OBB's can be uploaded using the following optional parameters:
- obb_main_md5sum contains the OBB main file MD5 hash.
- obb_patch_md5sum contains the OBB patch file MD5 hash.
- obb_main_filename is optional and contains the OBB main file name. If set, along with obb_main_md5sum as well, Aptoide will ignore obb_main and create a new alias OBB entry in the database with such name if needed.
- obb_patch_filename is optional and contains the OBB patch file name. If set, along with obb_patch_md5sum as well, Aptoide will ignore obb_patch and create a new alias OBB entry in the database with such name if needed.
Je ne peux pas accéder à mon compte aptoide, comment pouvez vous m'aider
Ok. Thank you
How long does it take until the app gets published? I have uploaded it, it shows in my store, but the search does not go d it and if I rate a direct link to it, the system tells me, that this app is currently not available
Uplaoad my "pixiel home app launcher andr.11"apk .
Please sign in to leave a comment.